OUR History

On 27 September 1953, Rev. J. A. Scarrow led a service in a small and disused Methodist church in East Tamaki. His congregation was a group of 22 adults and 12 children that had decided to leave the local Presbyterian church.

Since that first Lord's Day, the congregation that would become known as the Reformed Presbyterian Church of Bucklands Beach has continued to faithfully meet together to learn from God's word and serve the people of East Auckland. 

Through the many chapters of our history, our church has been provided with many faithful Pastors to shepherd, lead, and teach the congregation.

Our Pastors